First upload photos to your file browser:
- Under your user name in the sidebar click on My Account.
- Click on the tab File Browser on the far right.
- On the far left of the menu bar in the window that appears click on Upload.
- In the little pop-up window click on Browse. This takes you to your computer to find your image. Choose an image and when the file name appears in the blank field, click Upload. Your file will then appear in the list on the right.
- If you have more photos to upload, repeat steps 3 and 4.
To place a photo in a forum post:
- Place your cursor where you want to place the photo in your post and click on the little Image Icon in the menu bar. It looks like this:
- In the pop-up window click on the Browse Server button which takes you to your File Browser with the list of photos you uploaded.
- Click on the photo you want to place (this will highlight the file name) and then click Insert File in the menu bar above to the left.
- Back in the pop-up window, click OK
- To add another photo hit the return key to place your cursor below the first photo, then repeat steps 1-4.