YPass

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brock.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

There are a couple of events to touch on here. 

First off, I plan to do some work on the 4play bypass this Sunday, December 8.  I could use all the help I can get to get the rest of this trail cut.  Wheel barrows, tread tools and shovels.

Second.  We will have a BIG effort on January 4th.

This will be the last giant effort to tune the network up for the All Comers Meet that happens January 19th.  I would appreciate input from the troops as to where they are seeing trouble spots between now and then so we can plan an efficient strategy.  Note where puddles exist, low branches, fallen timber, brushy conditions….etc.

10am at the pile both days!

Safety First!

On all trailwork days, wear sturdy boots, eye protection, gloves, helmet or hardhat and longsleeves.

There are a couple of events to touch on here. 

First off, I plan to do some work on the 4play bypass this Sunday, December 8.  I could use all the help I can get to get the rest of this trail cut.  Wheel barrows, tread tools and shovels.

Second.  We will have a BIG effort on January 4th.

This will be the last giant effort to tune the network up for the All Comers Meet that happens January 19th.  I would appreciate input from the troops as to where they are seeing trouble spots between now and then so we can plan an efficient strategy.  Note where puddles exist, low branches, fallen timber, brushy conditions….etc.

10am at the pile both days!

Safety First!

On all trailwork days, wear sturdy boots, eye protection, gloves, helmet or hardhat and longsleeves.

Let us ride!

MaxSteel

I sold my snowblower when I moved to Oregon, therefore the December 8 work day is cancelled.  Might break out the skiis instead!

Brock

Lame…I was able to get out of our place and it’s way worse than EwwJean. Guess I have to ride instead.

millermotto

I plan on attending the Jan 4 work day but, the only tool i have anymore is an axe. will you have extras or do i need to pick up one?

Brock

Awesome! No need to buy more tools (yet). We have lots of extra digging hoes and such. We’ll see you then.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.