Who was that masked man?

Home Forums Trail Conditions & Trail Work Who was that masked man?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mudflaps 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Six of us enjoyed a cold, slippery, clear-sky ride at Whypass last night. The air was crisp, the moon was bright and it was obvious that someone has been doing a lot of water management work on the trails. Specifically I remember the excellent drains installed on Soft Opening — nice work. There and elsewhere. Whoever you are, thank you very much.

Six of us enjoyed a cold, slippery, clear-sky ride at Whypass last night. The air was crisp, the moon was bright and it was obvious that someone has been doing a lot of water management work on the trails. Specifically I remember the excellent drains installed on Soft Opening — nice work. There and elsewhere. Whoever you are, thank you very much.

Let us ride!

MaxSteel

Since he is being modest…I'll point a finger at Albee.  He has become the drain meister.  There may be others, but they haven't reported any hours, so they won't get credit! 🙂

Mudflaps

I happen to have encountered the maskded man out there a week ago Thursday. He looked a lot like Albee, except he had no bike, so it couldn't have been him.

Tim

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.