What USFS trails are off limits or closed in the winter?

Home Forums Trail Conditions & Trail Work What USFS trails are off limits or closed in the winter?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  OakridgeGOATS 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey all I was thinking it would be good to have posted what USFS trails are off limits in the winter.

I know Hardesty and Larison Rock are closed are there any other posted winter closures. Also I saw that Ben from GOATS posted that Moon Point is closed this winter for logging.

Hey all I was thinking it would be good to have posted what USFS trails are off limits in the winter.

I know Hardesty and Larison Rock are closed are there any other posted winter closures. Also I saw that Ben from GOATS posted that Moon Point is closed this winter for logging.

Let us ride!

dirtylittlegnome

Youngs Rock (aka Moin Point) is off limits until Spring.  I shot an email to the Forest Service to get clarity on the Winter closures…

I will post up upon their reply.

benJamin

tayskis84

Thanks Ben you rock.

Brock

This would be good info to have. Did the USFS fail to reply?

Brock…

bikenwright

Goodman and S Willamette are two others that come to mind.

tom

BrandonR

Marys Peak trails are closed till April 15th.

Brock

Is there a response from the USFS?

Brock…

OakridgeGOATS

The Forest Service has failed to reply…  This doesn't mean you can go rip it up.  Use your best judgement!  We have had a wild first half of the winter and plenty of rides have been open months longer than anyone can remember. 

Cheers!

b

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.