Trailwork:Whypass Wednesday

Home Forums Trail Conditions & Trail Work Trailwork:Whypass Wednesday

This topic contains 26 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  pto 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

DoD is planning some much needed maintenance to "SST". Minor re-alignments, adding some bumps, and rebuilding berms are all on the agenda for this spring. There's lots to do. Plan to meet every Weds.,9 am, at South Staging.

DoD is planning some much needed maintenance to "SST". Minor re-alignments, adding some bumps, and rebuilding berms are all on the agenda for this spring. There's lots to do. Plan to meet every Weds.,9 am, at South Staging.

Let us ride!

Florida Tom

Awesome!

pto

Four hardy disciples rocked out today and replaced the rotting wood on these berms. There's more where this came from, see you next Wednesday!

Jolly

The Candy Com is awesome. I'm guessing we hauled five yards of rock yesterday. 

Jolly

The Candy Com is awesome. I'm guessing we hauled five yards of rock yesterday. 

taylorj

Holy Snikiez!  
    SST Rocks!  Thanks y'all!  

Davey Sprockett

All y'all rool!

pto

Moving rocks and gravel tomorrow, good project for a rainy day. I'll be there at nine, maybe you be too!

Jolly

I'm in. See ya at 9

Jolly

I'm in. See ya at 9

Florida Tom

See you manata!

Rider1405

I'll be there to help also for a while

Billy

Rider1405

Billy

pto

I'll be at southpark at 9 weds. Come on out and move some dirt!

Jolly

I'm in.

Jolly

I'm in.

Jolly

I'm in.

Brock

I can make it happen this Wednesday, but have to be leaving by 12:48. I’ll be working on the steep right hand fall away turn first then the myriad drain issues just up trail if there’s time.

Brock…

Jolly

I think I can join in Wednesday.

Jolly

I think I can join in Wednesday.

MaxSteel

If you need a project….the lower chicane needs more reinforcement on the back side, near the top especially.  Also, a slight berm above the chicane and below the grade reversal to allow more speed through that section.  Be sure to keep the drainage open.

Thanks!

pto

The Wednesday guys got this and alot more done this spring. Enjoy!

pto

I will be at south staging at 9 on Weds. morning. Plan is to add some small berms to the alternate line at the new jump. We'll be moving some dirt. Hope to see you there!

pto

Taking a trailwork break this week. If you are looking to enjoy a trailwork day in the woods, Paul has a project posted above.

pto

The sun will be shining so the spring project on SST calls. Meet at 9 am at southpark.

pto

I plan to continue working on SST tomorrow, May 10. Meet at south staqing at 9. Hope to see you there.

pto

The trailwork efforts on SST this spring are bearing fruit. There's still more to be had but it takes some sweat to get there. I'll be at south park at 9am, Weds, 5/17, maybe you'll be too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.