Thurston

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pto 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Note the "Upcoming Events" post by Peter.

I'm expecting a large turnout of enthusiastic newbie volunteers.  I think it is critically important that those of us with a little, or a lot of experience help out.  The Thurston project is huge.  We need all the help we can get, and I want to emphasize new recruits.  If a newbie has a good experience and feels they contributed….we have a good chance of them coming back for more.

Thank you!

Note the "Upcoming Events" post by Peter.

I'm expecting a large turnout of enthusiastic newbie volunteers.  I think it is critically important that those of us with a little, or a lot of experience help out.  The Thurston project is huge.  We need all the help we can get, and I want to emphasize new recruits.  If a newbie has a good experience and feels they contributed….we have a good chance of them coming back for more.

Thank you!

Let us ride!

pto

What Paul said.

Willamalane has registered 33 folks, sure to be many newbies among them. Please arrive @ 0930 for sign in and an organizational briefing. We will head up the hill at ten.

Hope you can be there!

The Thursday crew got a start on it today.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.