subscription notifications malfunctioning?

Home Forums Website Questions, Suggestions, & Feedback subscription notifications malfunctioning?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LostInTheTrees 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hi,
    I suspect the admin is looking in to this as Kim reached out to me about this, but I thought I would post here too just in case, like me – she had not had time to notify anyone.

I am not receiving notifications for forum posts that I created and or replied to.  I just verified that my subscriptions settings were set up like I want them.  

Thanks,

Josh

Hi,
    I suspect the admin is looking in to this as Kim reached out to me about this, but I thought I would post here too just in case, like me – she had not had time to notify anyone.

I am not receiving notifications for forum posts that I created and or replied to.  I just verified that my subscriptions settings were set up like I want them.  

Thanks,

Josh

Let us ride!

Brock

Yeah, she and I have chatted. It’s in my queue.

Brock…

Brock

It should be fixed now.

Brock…

mattk5170

Brock.. It's still not working..I didn't receive an email On my thread when somebody responded.. Thnx Matt 

Brock

Sorry about all this. We’re trying to get it permanently sorted. Things are afoot, please bear with us.

Brock…

mattk5170

Brock.. it's working.. I received an email on my thread yesterday.. thnx Matt 

LostInTheTrees

Still broken. The subject of every email is "Disciples of Dirt subscription update for LostInTheTrees". Makes the sequence of emails look like gibberish.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.