SOLD – FS Bell Super 2 MIPS with Chin Guard – $75

Home Forums Gear Swap SOLD – FS Bell Super 2 MIPS with Chin Guard – $75

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Y'all.

For Sale Bell Super 2 MIPS with modular chin gaurd, go pro attachment (if I can find it in the vortex we call a garage) and cool black storage bag.  I have the cardboard box too if you want it.

It will be sold with or without DOD Trail worker stickers.  You can remove them if you want without.
      The padding will be clean and I will remove the emergency contact stickers I put inside.  Sorry, but you will have to have your own Emergency contact pick up your pieces if necessary.  

The chin gaurd has never been worn while riding.  Just attached when taking selfies.  No, you don't get a copy. 

Why don't I want it??? I finally found a lid that fits my sputnik like dome so I want to pass this awesome helmet on to someone that will embrace it's melon saving qualities.  

Buy it!  $75 or $50 for the diggers.  

Stock pic 

Size = 55-59cm 

Many thanks!

Hi Y'all.

For Sale Bell Super 2 MIPS with modular chin gaurd, go pro attachment (if I can find it in the vortex we call a garage) and cool black storage bag.  I have the cardboard box too if you want it.

It will be sold with or without DOD Trail worker stickers.  You can remove them if you want without.
      The padding will be clean and I will remove the emergency contact stickers I put inside.  Sorry, but you will have to have your own Emergency contact pick up your pieces if necessary.  

The chin gaurd has never been worn while riding.  Just attached when taking selfies.  No, you don't get a copy. 

Why don't I want it??? I finally found a lid that fits my sputnik like dome so I want to pass this awesome helmet on to someone that will embrace it's melon saving qualities.  

Buy it!  $75 or $50 for the diggers.  

Stock pic 

Size = 55-59cm 

Many thanks!

Let us ride!

Jolly

Josh,

if it will fit I want it, what size?

Jolly

I guess I'm asking if you have a big head.

would 55-59cm big a large?

taylorj

Bell says its M/LG, but what the heck would they know… They have only been making helmets for 40+ years.

Text me.  You will get the digger price and a 10 day, no questions asked return options for sure! 

You will need to send me a pic of your beard trailing out from the full face 🙂
        -Josh

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.