Salmon Creek thanks

Home Forums Trail Conditions & Trail Work Salmon Creek thanks

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  S.S.Litson 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi All

I went out to Salmon Creek yesterday.

I was blown away how much of that trail is done.

Looks like with a good turn out this coming Thursday the trail will reach the site of the old bridge on Salmon Creek.

Thanks to everyone that helped build this trail.  Big thanks to the scorpins and derrick for all their work.

Hi All

I went out to Salmon Creek yesterday.

I was blown away how much of that trail is done.

Looks like with a good turn out this coming Thursday the trail will reach the site of the old bridge on Salmon Creek.

Thanks to everyone that helped build this trail.  Big thanks to the scorpins and derrick for all their work.

Let us ride!

drock

Thank you Randy!

We will hook up to the Old Bridge area this Thursday, and the more people that show up the easier it will be to get there! Come out if you can, this is a pretty big deal. 8:30 am Thursday Aubry/207 rd.

S.S.Litson

I did not bother counting but would in my best guess estimate 16 or so showed up today to bust this trail out. I heard numbers over 1500 hours put into this connector. What a feat it was and a great day of celebrating this connection of trail. There is still a small
    Amount of tidying up to do on a couple areas, but overall it is rideable. So to everyone that showed past and present cheers to you and let’s give Derrick a hand for continually grinding on to make this trail happen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.