Riding at WhyPass mid week? Beware of Logging trucks!!!

Home Forums General Discussion Riding at WhyPass mid week? Beware of Logging trucks!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davey Sprockett 11 months ago.

• Author

I was out at WP for a morning ride and saw a logging truck descending Carpenter ByPass at what I estimated to be 40+ MPH past the S. parking lot. 

I dread the thought of meeting that ass hat on a corner 🙁

Be careful!  I would encourage you to keep your car radio's volume low or off and window open so you can hear them coming.  Be ready for evasive manuvers.  

Peter and Lee, can we call someone and draw attention to this BS?  Someone could get killed out there.

I was out at WP for a morning ride and saw a logging truck descending Carpenter ByPass at what I estimated to be 40+ MPH past the S. parking lot. 

I dread the thought of meeting that ass hat on a corner 🙁

Be careful!  I would encourage you to keep your car radio's volume low or off and window open so you can hear them coming.  Be ready for evasive manuvers.  

Peter and Lee, can we call someone and draw attention to this BS?  Someone could get killed out there.

Let us ride!

Davey Sprockett

Good point, Josh. My guess: it'll get worse before it gets better. Hope I'm wrong.

Meanwhile there's heroine dirt to be had right now (mid-May)! Conditions are perfect! So watch out for rogue log trucks but in any case get out there and have a blast!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.