Project bike! Large (19″) Carbon frame 26″ $150

Home Forums Gear Swap Project bike! Large (19″) Carbon frame 26″ $150

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

This is a classic case of wife get's annoyed at messy garage, wife sells a bunch of husband's stuff. Just kidding. Only a little. This project has been sitting in my garage 2-3 years, and my husband started the conversion to single speed, but then got really into rock climbing and lost interest in mountain biking and related projects. 

Giant XTC C1 hard-tail carbon fiber 26", Large 19" frame, probably around 10 years old.

Included is everything you see in this picture: Frame, wheels, broken fork, crank set, seat post, and misc other parts. I also have a couple crappy handle bars and stems you can choose from. I don't know what's wrong with the fork.

Not included: brakes, deraileurs and shifters, seat, stem, tires, pedals, anything you don't see in the picture.

Price: If I enjoyed haggling about prices, I would have listed it for $200 and gone from there, but I don't. $150 is a good price and you're getting wheels and a bunch of other parts too. Cash unless I know you, then check is ok too.

Call or text me (541)913-7113

Misha

This is a classic case of wife get's annoyed at messy garage, wife sells a bunch of husband's stuff. Just kidding. Only a little. This project has been sitting in my garage 2-3 years, and my husband started the conversion to single speed, but then got really into rock climbing and lost interest in mountain biking and related projects. 

Giant XTC C1 hard-tail carbon fiber 26", Large 19" frame, probably around 10 years old.

Included is everything you see in this picture: Frame, wheels, broken fork, crank set, seat post, and misc other parts. I also have a couple crappy handle bars and stems you can choose from. I don't know what's wrong with the fork.

Not included: brakes, deraileurs and shifters, seat, stem, tires, pedals, anything you don't see in the picture.

Price: If I enjoyed haggling about prices, I would have listed it for $200 and gone from there, but I don't. $150 is a good price and you're getting wheels and a bunch of other parts too. Cash unless I know you, then check is ok too.

Call or text me (541)913-7113

Misha

Let us ride!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.