Oakridge area trail work

Home Forums Trail Conditions & Trail Work Oakridge area trail work

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  aytee 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hey Folks !!

Just a little update from Oakridge, you may have heard of the reroute we are building to reconnect Salmon Creek

trail. We have been working with a group of retired F.S. guys ( Scorpions ) and have been getting alot of work

done, about a 1/3 of a mile to go ! Since these guys are retired they like to work on Thursdays. They plan on being out there every thursday thru January, if you have a chance to make it out, it's pretty awesome to see how much can get done with these guys.

Soon I will post up trail work dates for the season.

One idea I have for trail work this year is a campout at Youngs rock CG. Moon Point needs a lot of work ! and could be way more fun !

Cheers

Derrick

Hey Folks !!

Just a little update from Oakridge, you may have heard of the reroute we are building to reconnect Salmon Creek

trail. We have been working with a group of retired F.S. guys ( Scorpions ) and have been getting alot of work

done, about a 1/3 of a mile to go ! Since these guys are retired they like to work on Thursdays. They plan on being out there every thursday thru January, if you have a chance to make it out, it's pretty awesome to see how much can get done with these guys.

Soon I will post up trail work dates for the season.

One idea I have for trail work this year is a campout at Youngs rock CG. Moon Point needs a lot of work ! and could be way more fun !

Cheers

Derrick

Let us ride!

Maximilious

I like the youngs rock CG idea. Moon point is one of my favorite trails, I’d be happy to help out

Bikinjoe

If it works out, I’d like to plan a weekend camp out up there and do trail work both days. It makes life easier for us that way.

S.S.Litson

The Salmon creek trail is coming along great. It is hard for those of us employed to make it…but the few hours away from work helping out is still rewarding. I like the camping out idea…could be a ton of fun.

drock

Need some hardy souls for some trail work on salmon creek trail tomorrow Saturday Jan 7. Got a pretty fun corner to work on and need some motivated individuals to help me pull it off. Call me if you can make it. 541-317-8772

aytee

Yo Drock

In the future, can you make a fresh Forum post for each trailwork day and have us (errr….Kim) sticky it?  Or send Kim an email to get it up on the Events list and calendar.  That way it won't get buried way down in a comment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.