Northshore TIE trailwork Sunday July ???

Home Forums Trail Conditions & Trail Work Northshore TIE trailwork Sunday July ???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bruce prator 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Ogre
    Participant

Northshore Tie trail is fantastic right now save 3 big rootwads blocking the trail. Fiona and I are heading out there tomorrow, June 30th and likely sometime next weekend to clean up as much as we can. A few people with rogue hoes should be able to wrangle these 3 root wads into submission in a few hours. There might need to be a bigger re-route later, but getting them into a state where we can ride through should only take an hour or two each.

Anyone have a few hours on a Sunday morning for some trail love? Thinking next weekend.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Ogre.

Ogre
    Participant

———

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Ogre.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Ogre.

bruce prator
    Participant

I just rode it yesterday and nothing been done with the divits. Paul timm and friends (me) cleared entire trail and roads in.  So it would be  nice if you could do some tread work on these divits as we cut over 300 trees out accessing trail and trail. Also clean up some of the gravel lower down.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.