North Shore

Home Forums Trail Conditions & Trail Work North Shore

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Disciples of Dirt 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Rode North Shore Saturday with mAtt and his trusty sidekick Boudreaux. Amazingly wonderful day, and the trail is just getting better and better! Gonna make it a little better tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, taking care of some easy drainage and treadwork from the picnic table to where the trail hits the road. Will head out after dropping my little lady off at school at about 8:15, so I should be at the dam at 8:45, and to where the trail hits the road another 10 minutes after that. Anyone want to join me, we can set up a meeting spot. I'll probably check this thread tonight, but better to call me at 5 four 1 – 5 one oh – thirty-eight, fifty-one.

Al

Rode North Shore Saturday with mAtt and his trusty sidekick Boudreaux. Amazingly wonderful day, and the trail is just getting better and better! Gonna make it a little better tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, taking care of some easy drainage and treadwork from the picnic table to where the trail hits the road. Will head out after dropping my little lady off at school at about 8:15, so I should be at the dam at 8:45, and to where the trail hits the road another 10 minutes after that. Anyone want to join me, we can set up a meeting spot. I'll probably check this thread tonight, but better to call me at 5 four 1 – 5 one oh – thirty-eight, fifty-one.

Al

Let us ride!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.