Lost and Found?

Home Forums General Discussion Lost and Found?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Brock 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I found a little white Giro helmet and a little glove on my way home from whypass today.

They're in my car and I will bring them to ACM.   Or email me.

cazloco at yahoo

I found a little white Giro helmet and a little glove on my way home from whypass today.

They're in my car and I will bring them to ACM.   Or email me.

cazloco at yahoo

Let us ride!

tayskis84

I may have left my bright commuter yellow showers pass jacket at ACM8. If anyone found a Showers Pass jacket please let me know. 

ShotsMcGoo

Taylor, I think I my have found your coat when I was at the ACM. What size was it?

Brock
        What size was it?

SkinnyRacerBoy/Smeedium.

Brock…

ShotsMcGoo

And we have a winna!! Just sent Taylor my info so I can drop it off.

tayskis84

Thank you so much for safe guarding my jacket. My morning bike commute was rather rough this morning in the 34deg rain. Riding home will be a treat now.

MJW

I left an old yet servicable wood and canvas folding camp stool at ACM. If anyone picked it up I'd be happy to retrieve it from you. 

Also, 1/25  I dropped my clear Stihl safety glasses somewhere between Bad Girl Drop and the beginning of V-8. Second lost pair this year, which is why i wear 5.00 glasses…

Davey Sprockett

The DOD branding irons went with me to ACM… but didn't go home with me. Anybody got 'em? Please speak up. Thanks.

Brock

Someone @ WhyPass left a pair of clear lensed 3M specs on my truck w/a note indicating they thought someone here might have lost them. If they're yours…I can get them to you, but the arms are broken by where they sit on your ears. Yep…so there you go. 

Brock…

slowbill

Brock

I know who lost those at ACM. He knew they were broken and really does't want them back. So have fun with your new glasses :-).

Bill

Brock

Gorilla tape!

Brock…

thanks for the info.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.