Larison Rock

Home Forums Trail Conditions & Trail Work Larison Rock

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Rode Larison Rock on 12/24 and it was in excellent condition. Dry and in great shape all the way to the top-top and doesn't appear to have been ridden much recently. There are a couple of small wet spots near the bottom in shaded spots.

-Erin

Rode Larison Rock on 12/24 and it was in excellent condition. Dry and in great shape all the way to the top-top and doesn't appear to have been ridden much recently. There are a couple of small wet spots near the bottom in shaded spots.

-Erin

Let us ride!

Brock

I get to play Grinch…Larrison Rock is closed to bike traffic from November-something to April or May. It sucks, but that's how it is. USFS really needs to get the signs back up. They're slipping.

Brock…

dirtylittlegnome

I shot an email to the Forest Service to get clarity on the subject for this and what other trails are effected.

I will post up upon their reply…

Cheers!

benJamin

Roland

It's "affected", not "effected."

(Sorry. It's a pet peeve. I can't help it.)

-Pedant

jboone

Many thanks Ben!

Jason

erinhoot

Thanks, Brock and Ben! Definitely had no idea it was closed or I wouldn't have been out there. Looking forward to the updated info.

Brock

It sucks…but makes sense on a level or two.

I totally poached it without knowing last year. Thankfully, a hiker who I happen to know was the one who busted us. I'm hopefull the USFS is able to get back to Ben in a timely manner.

Brock…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.