Large Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol 8 months old could be yours! Best offer over $2500

Home Forums Gear Swap Large Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol 8 months old could be yours! Best offer over $2500

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Selling my 2016  made in Colorado, Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol that I got late last fall. This bike with all of its goodies retailed for $4,800 and comes with a made in Colorado; MRP Stage Fork, Rock Shox Deluxe R Metric Shock, Race FaceTurbine Cranks, Sram Guide RS Brakes, Shimano SLX 11 speed tranny with Race Face 28 tooth ring, 35 mm Race Face stem, 800mm Race Face Bar, MRP chainguide, DT Swiss 29 er wheelset, maxxis tires, Deity grips and pedals. KS Lev Stealth seatpost works but has a little bounce to it so it will need a service soon to be perfect. 

This bike can be run at its stock setup with 29 er wheels or you can run 27.5 plus(which i did for a bit this winter), pretty versatile. 120MM travel rear, 130 front or you can run a longer 55mm stroke shock and get 130 out of rear and bump the travel up on the Stage(internally) up to 150mm if you wanted. but it feels like more when descending and less when climbing, this bike rips and I will probably regret selling but…I run the ambassador program for GG and need to make room for a new big bike.  This is the perfect one bike for the terrain we have in Oregon. Asking best offer over $2500! Hit me up at [email protected] to see pics and ask questions etc. I do not look at the forum very often so hit me up on email.

Feel free to ask Paul Timm or Dave Hallock about theirs or hit me up to try it out. Will be at the Dig, Ride , Demo event next weekend. Thanks for looking!

Selling my 2016  made in Colorado, Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol that I got late last fall. This bike with all of its goodies retailed for $4,800 and comes with a made in Colorado; MRP Stage Fork, Rock Shox Deluxe R Metric Shock, Race FaceTurbine Cranks, Sram Guide RS Brakes, Shimano SLX 11 speed tranny with Race Face 28 tooth ring, 35 mm Race Face stem, 800mm Race Face Bar, MRP chainguide, DT Swiss 29 er wheelset, maxxis tires, Deity grips and pedals. KS Lev Stealth seatpost works but has a little bounce to it so it will need a service soon to be perfect. 

This bike can be run at its stock setup with 29 er wheels or you can run 27.5 plus(which i did for a bit this winter), pretty versatile. 120MM travel rear, 130 front or you can run a longer 55mm stroke shock and get 130 out of rear and bump the travel up on the Stage(internally) up to 150mm if you wanted. but it feels like more when descending and less when climbing, this bike rips and I will probably regret selling but…I run the ambassador program for GG and need to make room for a new big bike.  This is the perfect one bike for the terrain we have in Oregon. Asking best offer over $2500! Hit me up at [email protected] to see pics and ask questions etc. I do not look at the forum very often so hit me up on email.

Feel free to ask Paul Timm or Dave Hallock about theirs or hit me up to try it out. Will be at the Dig, Ride , Demo event next weekend. Thanks for looking!

Let us ride!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.