Kid’s cancer Charity for Doernbecher 2015

Home Forums Off Topic Kid’s cancer Charity for Doernbecher 2015

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Davey Sprockett 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

This is the fund raiser you all have been helping me with.
    This is year 9 folks!! Last year we raised $3290 from 60 different contributors.
    This year I will match the first $800. These monies since 1989 have been essential in research and physician training to help children fight and beat cancer.
    Last year Doernbecher had 200K walk ins for treatment that only they can provide here in Oregon.
    As usual pledge a little or alot to me by May 31st. Really it all adds up. I'm gonna collect no later than August 31st this year.
    You can Pay-Pal my email address [email protected]. That worked really good last year. $50 dollars and up and I'll get you a t-shirt that may fit:)??
    If ya can pledge what ya can, I'll hound you down by August 31st. Thank-you for thought and consideration, Jim D.

This is the fund raiser you all have been helping me with.
    This is year 9 folks!! Last year we raised $3290 from 60 different contributors.
    This year I will match the first $800. These monies since 1989 have been essential in research and physician training to help children fight and beat cancer.
    Last year Doernbecher had 200K walk ins for treatment that only they can provide here in Oregon.
    As usual pledge a little or alot to me by May 31st. Really it all adds up. I'm gonna collect no later than August 31st this year.
    You can Pay-Pal my email address [email protected]. That worked really good last year. $50 dollars and up and I'll get you a t-shirt that may fit:)??
    If ya can pledge what ya can, I'll hound you down by August 31st. Thank-you for thought and consideration, Jim D.

Let us ride!

Jim D.

I got way behind on this charity this year. I've been working in Portland the last 4 months and spread a little thin for getting stuff done.

I need to extent the pledge date till June 30th. If you were thinking about contributing but are a little slow getting to your emailer here's some grace period for all of "us" Thank-you for the thought, Jim D.

Davey Sprockett

Hi Jim, thanks for the bump because somehow I missed your first post back in April. Please put me down for my usual annual donation. I'll paypal you. Thanks for doin' it… you're a good man… the kids need it.

Brock

Yeah Pokey! This is rad you keep doing this! 

I'm in..you know most of us are good to go with helping kick in a few bucks and help! Thanks for leading the charge on this again. It's ridiculously easy to shoot $20 (or more if you're a high roller…sadly, I am not) to your paypal and chip in.

Thanks again JIm!

Brock…

Jim D.

We got it going on DODer's. With help from the heavy hitters, thank-you Davey, Brock and Jason for posting, we just went over $2000 and folks can still pledge till the end of June.

I had a 2 people pay via Pay-pal that I didn't reconize there names. V.H. you got a t-shirt coming?? Either way send me an email [email protected] for a thank-you and a receipt? Thank-you all again, Jim D.

Jim D.

Thank-you for your help 'Disciples'. Again we made a strong contibution to the "Kiwanis Doernbecher Kid's cancer Program" (KDCCP). This year $2850 was raised from 62 contributors!! This money goes toward research and the training of the doctors who work with the kids that have cancer. Thank you again for the consideration and contributions. Jim D.

Davey Sprockett

Chocolate Pokey for Hero!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.