HE round two

Home Forums Trail Conditions & Trail Work HE round two

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MaxSteel 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Got the ok from BLM today to clear HE once again.  Any certified sawyer with a safety person can clear it.  As noted in previous postings, there are a lot of leaners and damaged limbs or tree tops in that zone.  Look up!!  Be safe.

If no one beats me to it, I will be at the zone by 8am this coming Saturday to take a swing at it.  If another sawyer and a few others can join me, we can at least get the cuts made and debris tossed quickly enough to join the Happy Ride that starts at 11am.

Be sure to post any and all work that gets done so others can plan accordingly.  Also be sure to email your hours to me for our log.

Got the ok from BLM today to clear HE once again.  Any certified sawyer with a safety person can clear it.  As noted in previous postings, there are a lot of leaners and damaged limbs or tree tops in that zone.  Look up!!  Be safe.

If no one beats me to it, I will be at the zone by 8am this coming Saturday to take a swing at it.  If another sawyer and a few others can join me, we can at least get the cuts made and debris tossed quickly enough to join the Happy Ride that starts at 11am.

Be sure to post any and all work that gets done so others can plan accordingly.  Also be sure to email your hours to me for our log.

Let us ride!

Albeethebiker

I'll be in the area, and I'd love to help you, but I already planned a run out there (meeting 7:30)  to show Whypass to a few of my running friends. Hopefully they'll be wowed enough to help on future work parties! Thanks for your work, Paul.

MaxSteel

Way to recruit "volunteers" !  With all the new projects that are coming to bear, we need many more hands.

Roland

8AM?  Ouch Paul, that is brutally early.  Not sure I can make it out there by then.

If the weather is not too horrible I'll try to join you a little bit later.

MaxSteel

Real early!  I just want to try to crack HE open in time to join the Happy Ride at 11.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.