Happy Ride 2/11

Home Forums Rides Happy Ride 2/11

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dirtydown 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

My daughter and I will be there.  We will be taking our time. This will be her first trail ride. I will be doing my best to coach her on basic trail skills.  We will probably stop occasionally to work on different challenging obstacles and terrain.  Other novices are welcome to hang with us.  A positive note for beginners is that all along the trail there are easy bail outs to the road back to the cars.

My daughter and I will be there.  We will be taking our time. This will be her first trail ride. I will be doing my best to coach her on basic trail skills.  We will probably stop occasionally to work on different challenging obstacles and terrain.  Other novices are welcome to hang with us.  A positive note for beginners is that all along the trail there are easy bail outs to the road back to the cars.

Let us ride!

Fiona

I’m bringing a small selection of DOD merchandise to sell, but wasn’t planning to set up a full table.  Just grab me before or after the ride if there’s anything you need.  

Fiona

Jolly

Fiona, l need a small green DOD sticker.

Fiona

Gotcha!

dirtydown

I am very sorry I didn't make it.  I got sick.  I tried to push through it getting ready for the ride.  It became obvious I wasn't well.  I didn't know who to call to let anyone know I wasn't going to make it.  I am still really disappointed.

I will do my best to make up for it with future Happy Rides.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.