Happy Ride (12/12)

Home Forums Rides Happy Ride (12/12)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  kimm2222 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Saturday!
    Whypass. You don’t have to believe in Santa just able to ride mountain bikes and enjoy yourself…that’s it. We’ll be leaving the pile at 10:59. Let’s enjoy ourselves and some singletrack.

Brock…

Saturday!
    Whypass. You don’t have to believe in Santa just able to ride mountain bikes and enjoy yourself…that’s it. We’ll be leaving the pile at 10:59. Let’s enjoy ourselves and some singletrack.

Brock…

Let us ride!

slowleego

Time to get happy once again at 'da pass. And think of all the benefits. You could go to a spa and pay someone to cover you in mud, or you could show up on Saturday and get your own personal treatment along with a few of your friends! See ya then…

Lee

Jolly

We could celebrate surviving the end of the world, if any of us are still here.

Brock

All of this end of the world 12/21/12 talk is silly…I have enough chocolate to last well into next week.

Brock…

Davey Sprockett

Title of this thread =

Happy Ride (12/12)

Um… izzit 'sposed ta be 12/22? I might get happy…

MaxSteel

Title is the best we could do.  There will be no 22nd.  Brocks subconcious forced the clerical error.

Davey Sprockett

Title is the best we could do.  There will be no 22nd.  Brocks subconcious forced the clerical error.

So we will travel back in time to get happy. I like it.

Brock

Error? Is December not the twelfth month and isn’t the year 12 with some other number in front of it? Maybe since you guys are both grandfathers you’re not quite up with current events…or…wait…what were we talking about?

Brock…

Davey Sprockett
        …Maybe since you guys are both grandfathers you're not quite up with current events…or…wait…what were we talking about? Brock…

Grandfatherhood… you should be so lucky, ya whippersnapper. Maybe someday you will be. I hope so.

MrBaker

Anyone willing to be my Rudolph and guide my sleigh (and I) Saturday? 

-Nicholas

Karly

Don't forget to bring some cash. Brock and Kim will be there with tickets for the RockShox Raffle. I bet if you won the fork, that would make you extra happy.

Brock

Tickets are ready! I have them in my gear bag and I'm ready to make your front end suspension upgrade an unexpensive reality! I'll be at the pile a few minutes early and hanging around to catch my breath so stop by the battle wagon and get your raffle tickets. I'm not suggesting buying me donuts will increase your chances of winning, but I will say I have been known to enjoy a good old fashioned donut from time to time.

Seriously though…I have no power to increase your chances of winning except to sell you the winning ticket!

Brock…

slowleego

I’m sure you wouldn’t turn down a bacon-maple bar………

Brock

Holy smokes. I got my buttocks drug around Whypass like a newb today. The happy ride is good juju. I started the day grumpy and determined to stay that way…but the power of Happiness and good friends triumphed over all! Thanks to all who braved the dry and almost sunny conditions!

Seriously, thank you for the ride folks…thank you.

Brock…

slowleego

If that's your idea of a good time Brock, I'm up for another round. Yes indeed, that was some mighty-fine trail riding, and a good group to share it with.

See you all next time.

"slow"Lee

Davey Sprockett

I’ve never been happier!

Well, actually that’s not true.

emilyinoregon

'Twas a very happy ride.  Gracie the dog had a great time…thanks for putting up with her.  She's still happier than usual this morning!

kimm2222

I'm so glad that Santa Brock ended up happy on the Happy Ride! It was touch and go there for a while as to whether we were all going to get lumps of coal at the end of the ride instead of Ninkasi Sleigh'r 🙂

Goes to show you just can't stay bummed out when you're on your bike riding with friends. That's why they're not called "Grumpy Rides."

Thanks Brock and everyone for the best ride of the new Mayan age…

:kim

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.