Ghetto Road Rides for Mt. Bikers??

Home Forums Rides Ghetto Road Rides for Mt. Bikers??

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

YES! 

If you know the Ghetto Crew, you know we like to have fun.

If you thought that Road riding wasn't fun…….think again! 

The Ghetto Ride 2012 begins tonight!

Every Wednesday meet at Polk and the 15th Street Bike path ready to roll out at 6pm.  (as we go longer in the spring and summer this time will change to 5:45pm)

This is Night Road Riding.  We'll go our for 1 and 1/2 to 2hr rides in the beginning, hitting some classic loops like Greenhill, Fox Hollow Long and eventually Ghetto Hammy.

You'll need your same good night light you use at Whypass… and some fenders on your Cross or Road bike when the rain finally arrives.

…A rear red blinky wouldn't hurt either.

This is a "No drop ride" and we'll help you get comfortable with drafting and pace-lining on a road bike.

And unlike stuffy Roadies, we'll even talk to you and ask you how you are!!

Hope to see you out there and let me know if you have any quesitons!

-Lovingly yours,

The Ghetto Crew (sponsored by the Paul's Bicycle Way of Life team.)

YES! 

If you know the Ghetto Crew, you know we like to have fun.

If you thought that Road riding wasn't fun…….think again! 

The Ghetto Ride 2012 begins tonight!

Every Wednesday meet at Polk and the 15th Street Bike path ready to roll out at 6pm.  (as we go longer in the spring and summer this time will change to 5:45pm)

This is Night Road Riding.  We'll go our for 1 and 1/2 to 2hr rides in the beginning, hitting some classic loops like Greenhill, Fox Hollow Long and eventually Ghetto Hammy.

You'll need your same good night light you use at Whypass… and some fenders on your Cross or Road bike when the rain finally arrives.

…A rear red blinky wouldn't hurt either.

This is a "No drop ride" and we'll help you get comfortable with drafting and pace-lining on a road bike.

And unlike stuffy Roadies, we'll even talk to you and ask you how you are!!

Hope to see you out there and let me know if you have any quesitons!

-Lovingly yours,

The Ghetto Crew (sponsored by the Paul's Bicycle Way of Life team.)

Let us ride!

Brock

You guys are rad…but be careful with that no drop pledge…doods like me might show. Really though, rock on with your socks on! How's daddy-dom?

Brock…

Abe

Best Ever Ghetto Road Ride paceling in the Dark last night!  

6 brave souls hit a Bailey Hill, Gimple, Spencer Creek back in Loraine Hwy loop! 

CCP 2012 training is on!

See ya next Wednesday!

Love,

your neighborhood Ghetto Crew

P.S. Daddy-Hood is awesome, B-Rock, thanks for asking. Honestly, couldn't have asked for better wife and kid to  roll with me through the next chapter in this bike ride of a life.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.