Fox rp23 shock

Home Forums General Discussion Fox rp23 shock

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My rp23 shock is leaking fluid from around the pro-pedal lever. I ordered a rebuild kit thinking it would come with all the o-rings and seals to "rebuild" the shock. Well apparently that doesn't include the o-rings and parts I need. My question is, have any of you encountered this problem and if you have have you fixed it yourselves or do I need to send it off to fox?

Thanks

My rp23 shock is leaking fluid from around the pro-pedal lever. I ordered a rebuild kit thinking it would come with all the o-rings and seals to "rebuild" the shock. Well apparently that doesn't include the o-rings and parts I need. My question is, have any of you encountered this problem and if you have have you fixed it yourselves or do I need to send it off to fox?

Thanks

Let us ride!

Brock

It can be done by the home mechanic, but if it's that valve it can be a bit of a PITA. If Fox will do it on the cheap, do it. I've had good experience w/their turn around.

Brock…

Wildchubby

I've had great turn around time with Paul's on 5th.  I had the same leak on my RP23 shock in the summer and got it back fixed and tuned in 2 days.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.