Car Break-In at North Shore Dam 12/7

Home Forums General Discussion Car Break-In at North Shore Dam 12/7

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  slowleego 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

kimm2222
    Participant

It was such perfect trail conditions today out on North Shore but unfortunately my great ride ended on a sour note. I arrived back at my car to find that the rear window had been smashed in and my gear bag with all of my bike stuff and change of clothing had been taken.

I have been parking at the dam for years and never had a problem. I guess I’ve had a false sense of security all along assuming that the lot was video monitored. But according to the person I spoke to at the Corps of Engineers, the camera is pointed at the dam, not the gravel lot.

Anyway, if you see a black and grey Dakine gear bag on the side of North Shore road or bike gloves, arm warmers, wool shirt, hats or any bike-related paraphernalia strewn about out there, it might be mine. Nothing was of any worth to the tweakers that took it, but a major pain and expense for me to replace. Grrr.

:kim

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  kimm2222.

slowleego
    Keymaster

Very sorry to hear about this Kim. It’s a shame this activity is so rampant in our area.

Lee

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.