CANCELLED- Thurston Hills – Oct. 12

Home Forums Trail Conditions & Trail Work CANCELLED- Thurston Hills – Oct. 12

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Albeethebiker 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Weekday trailwork is back! Come join me at the new Thurston Hills Trailhead on Thursday at 9am. We will begin clearing the trail corrridor for the new downhill line. Power brush cutters are the preferred tool, chainsaw, loppers, and handsaws too!

The new trailhead is located behind the residence at 7575 McKenzie Hwy., 1st driveway past the cemetary. Hope to see you there 

Weekday trailwork is back! Come join me at the new Thurston Hills Trailhead on Thursday at 9am. We will begin clearing the trail corrridor for the new downhill line. Power brush cutters are the preferred tool, chainsaw, loppers, and handsaws too!

The new trailhead is located behind the residence at 7575 McKenzie Hwy., 1st driveway past the cemetary. Hope to see you there 

Let us ride!

tillikum

I have a prior commitment!  Next time!

Bruce B.

pto

Trailwork CANCELLED for 10/12. We have a few hurdles to clear before we volunteers can use power tools for brushing. I am working to get us out there next week, stay tuned.

Albeethebiker

Thanks for your efforts and for keeping us in the loop, Peter. Looking forward to joining you out there. New trails, woohoo!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.