Can we delete posts we create?

Home Forums Website Questions, Suggestions, & Feedback Can we delete posts we create?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kimm2222 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi,  I have searched throughout the DOD site for instructions and seemingly all I can do is unsusbcribe from posts I have made…

On our end, can we delete posts made by ourselves, or is the webmaster team responsible for this?  
    I come from the school of — "clean up after yourself"  and was hoping to remove my FS, and ride posts that are no longer applicable.

Please advise and thanks!

– Josh

Hi,  I have searched throughout the DOD site for instructions and seemingly all I can do is unsusbcribe from posts I have made…

On our end, can we delete posts made by ourselves, or is the webmaster team responsible for this?  
    I come from the school of — "clean up after yourself"  and was hoping to remove my FS, and ride posts that are no longer applicable.

Please advise and thanks!

– Josh

Let us ride!

kimm2222

Hi Josh,

No you can't delete your own original posts, only admin can do that. It's set up like that because deleting your post will also delete any answers or comments made by others in that same thread.

If you sell something that you posted in the Gear Swap forum you can just add a comment saying the item has been sold.

Hope that helps,

:kim

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.