C BP Trails

Home Forums Rides C BP Trails

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hotdisc90 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

WOW, what a great place, I went out there for the first time last Sunday afternoon for a quick pedal and roll session. Definately will be a go to from now on. Its only 50 min from the house. Easy access to the trails and alot of em. THANK YOU DOD for all that hard work. Kevin

WOW, what a great place, I went out there for the first time last Sunday afternoon for a quick pedal and roll session. Definately will be a go to from now on. Its only 50 min from the house. Easy access to the trails and alot of em. THANK YOU DOD for all that hard work. Kevin

Let us ride!

Davey Sprockett

It's gettin' GOOD out there right about now, isn't it!

hotdisc90

So good in fact that I popped my Derailleur mount on a landing….

Did a cool (or not so cool) chain slap, to chain throw, to tire run over, to hanger snap maneuver. Good thing It was the last run of the day and I was only down about 1/4 way on Ode to Joy. 

Side note! SST is AWESOME!  

Some new parts here and upgrades will arrive tuesday. 

Shout out to Hutch's in Spfd

Thanks for the call back letting me know the hanger #38 was there in stock! 

hotdisc90

So good in fact that I popped my Derailleur mount on a landing….

Did a cool (or not so cool) chain slap, to chain throw, to tire run over, to hanger snap maneuver. Good thing It was the last run of the day and I was only down about 1/4 way on Ode to Joy. 

Side note! SST is AWESOME!  

Some new parts here and upgrades will arrive tuesday. 

Shout out to Hutch's in Spfd

Thanks for the call back letting me know the hanger #38 was there in stock! 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.