Alpine Sunday Jan 8th

Home Forums Rides Alpine Sunday Jan 8th

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Willamette Pass is finally open with only 14" at lodge, might as well keep riding bikes on Alpine.  I'll be leaving Eugene around 9-10am

"Runs have minimum coverage.  There are exposed objects in many of the open runs that you will need to ski around and avoid."

Willamette Pass is finally open with only 14" at lodge, might as well keep riding bikes on Alpine.  I'll be leaving Eugene around 9-10am

"Runs have minimum coverage.  There are exposed objects in many of the open runs that you will need to ski around and avoid."

Let us ride!

MaxSteel

Depending on Saturday's results, I may just join you on this one.  I will holler if I'm in for sure.

Bikinjoe

What is the plan? Not sure if we want to do the entire climb right now, but maybe a partial shuttle to the 4 mile point? We could leave Eugene about 9:30.

Maximilious

We'll be meeting at LCC at 9am.  The plan is to ride the entire loop to Kate's Cut-in.  No shuttling.  There might be a bit of snow in the meadow but probably not much.  The link below shows the GPS data from the last time I did this ride.  27 miles, 6,150', around 3.5 hours.  Looks like it will be a gorgeous day for riding Alpine if you can take your mind off of the devastating effects of wordwide carbon loading! 

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/106243095

MaxSteel

Feeling puny today.  Hope I can fight it off before it gets a hold of me.

Wish I was there!

Maximilious

There was snow on the road between Jedi and Kates, but mostly rideable.  Also snow in the meadow.  The rest is 100% shredalicious.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.