All Comers Meet “Ride Share” Post

Home Forums Rides All Comers Meet “Ride Share” Post

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hello All,

I am in charge of parking at the ACM and as you might be aware there is little to no space at the pile for parking at this time. This post is to encourage you to car pool. Please put who is willing to drive and how many you can fit. Just put where you are departing from and how long you plan to attend the event. If you are looking for a ride  also post up. 

I will be leaving from Cottage Grove and can fit 2 more. I will be getting there about an hour early and will probably stay into the afternoon. 

Perry your temporary parking Zar. 

Hello All,

I am in charge of parking at the ACM and as you might be aware there is little to no space at the pile for parking at this time. This post is to encourage you to car pool. Please put who is willing to drive and how many you can fit. Just put where you are departing from and how long you plan to attend the event. If you are looking for a ride  also post up. 

I will be leaving from Cottage Grove and can fit 2 more. I will be getting there about an hour early and will probably stay into the afternoon. 

Perry your temporary parking Zar. 

Let us ride!

Brock

I'm down to ride with you…OR…can drive the truck and take three others from The Grove.

Brock…

PS: Who's the spelling czar?

stag068

I like the look of a Z than a c it is just manliest

Jolly

Jeff and I will becoming from Florence, if you live west of Veneta and need a ride let me know. Hopefully we'll be bringing some friends.

Sasquatch

It may be a good idea to post a few traffic signs notifying people of ACM. 1 could go at the bottom of the paved road, and another one at the far end of the trail network on the paved road.  It would warn approaching traffic of the many bikes and the inevitable line of cars parked along the road near the pile.

Stag, You need an orange vest and a few orange flags to really be a Zar……

stag068

I have the vest but no flags. Will orange road cones being waved in the air suffice? The signs are a great idea like when a race is going on and etc. 

Cazloco

Good idea.

Maybe OBRA or CCP can loan us a couple  "bicycle event in progress" signs.  You know…for our safety.

chris 

MJW

I have a couple of flags if you seriously want them. I'll bring them Sunday. 

tara

Hello All,

This will be my first ACM.  Me and a friend are driving out and we've got room for one more person (and bike) if anyone wants to carpool with us.  We'll probably hang for a bit afterwards too.  I'm curious to see how big the bonfire will get….We'll be leaving from River Road.  Email if you're interested in catching a ride with us.  [email protected]

~Tara

S.S.Litson

Tara, I am planning a 10' or so fire circle with about a 35' diameter clearance for happily muddy bike riders to chillax while enjoy ninkasi's finest. If people want a large fire…stoke it up.

Charlie B

I plan on coming down from Portland early Sunday morning.

I still have room in the Chuckwagon.

kimm2222

Oh yeah–Charlie and his chuckwagon will be there! Are you bringing hot chocolate again? Looks like we might be needing it…

:Kim

Charlie B

Are you bringing hot chocolate again?

At least . . .

Forest

My ride just fell through – if anyone has room, let me know – I can give you gas money.

-f

ps – in south eugene by tugman park

compaqh

Hi,

This will be my first ACM.  I can probably take one, maybe two, more with me.  I'll be leaving from south west Eugene.  No set schedule on how long I'm staying…

-Ryan

Forest

email sent!

gavin97James

do you still have room for one kid, one bike. Really want to ride to day.  If you havnt left please reply with a number i can call.

Jolly

Roads are really icy everybody be carefull.

gavin97James

Do you still have room?? would really like to go

Davey Sprockett

Do you still have room?? would really like to go

The event was last Sunday.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.