All Comer’s Meet 1/20/2013

Home Forums Rides All Comer’s Meet 1/20/2013

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Brock 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

All Comer's Meet is coming up this weekend. Who's in? 

I hope there will be carpooling to the event. At least from the Lorane Country Store There isn't too much space at the gravel pile and the road might not be long enough people park. 

Are there assigned guide leaders and sweeps? 

I might interested in sweeping.

Hope you all are there!

I hope there will be carpooling to the event. At least from the Lorane Country Store There isn't too much space at the gravel pile and the road might not be long enough people park. 

Hope you all are there!

Let us ride!

Davey Sprockett

Hope you all are there!

Thanks for talkin' it up, Nicholas. Everybody interested in helping at ACM9 please see this thread. Thanks again.

Brock

Besides a smile, sense of adventure, friends and maybe a sandwich or snack…BRING CASH so you can buy your raffle tickets and win that Rock Shox fork! I really don’t want to see the sad looks on your faces when I win and you didn’t because you didn’t buy a ticket.

Brock…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.