A Call for MTB-Related Images! Be a part of DoD marketing

Home Forums General Discussion A Call for MTB-Related Images! Be a part of DoD marketing

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sir Bonksalot
      Participant

Greetings!

I’m putting together a brochure for DoD (yes, finally, this is gonna happen. No, really! ) and I need some good quality photo art. I’m looking for:

1) Images which are technically well-done (sharp, good lighting, good composition), interesting, fun, and mountain bike related with DoD members. I can crop and make basic Photoshop adjustments. Vertical images would be preferred. And image files should be reasonably big – at least a minimum of 1mb. No 100kb Facebook copies.
      2) Images which show the diversity of our sport – men and women, kids, XC, gravity, diversity of landscapes.
      3) Images of DoD’ers doing trail work.
      4) **IMPORTANT** All images must have photographer and model(s) identified, and they all must be able to be contacted and willing to sign image/model releases for non-exclusive, royalty-free use.
      Please email them to me at jazznax@yahoo.com with photographer/model(s) identified so I can include them for consideration. Thanks!
      Jeff Green
      DoD Secretary
      Jolly
      Participant

Jeff,

I’m working on getting some promotion stuff going for D.O.D

I need a flyer(poster) to use to promote club socials and other events. I’ve got some ideas but no technical know how.

Maybe we could talk at the next board meeting.

Terry

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.