A Call for MTB-Related Images! Be a part of DoD marketing

Home Forums General Discussion A Call for MTB-Related Images! Be a part of DoD marketing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jolly 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Sir Bonksalot
    Participant

Greetings!

I’m putting together a brochure for DoD (yes, finally, this is gonna happen. No, really! ) and I need some good quality photo art. I’m looking for:

1) Images which are technically well-done (sharp, good lighting, good composition), interesting, fun, and mountain bike related with DoD members. I can crop and make basic Photoshop adjustments. Vertical images would be preferred. And image files should be reasonably big – at least a minimum of 1mb. No 100kb Facebook copies.
    2) Images which show the diversity of our sport – men and women, kids, XC, gravity, diversity of landscapes.
    3) Images of DoD’ers doing trail work.
    4) **IMPORTANT** All images must have photographer and model(s) identified, and they all must be able to be contacted and willing to sign image/model releases for non-exclusive, royalty-free use.
    Please email them to me at [email protected] with photographer/model(s) identified so I can include them for consideration. Thanks!
    Jeff Green
    DoD Secretary

Jolly
    Participant

Jeff,

I’m working on getting some promotion stuff going for D.O.D

I need a flyer(poster) to use to promote club socials and other events. I’ve got some ideas but no technical know how.

Maybe we could talk at the next board meeting.

Terry

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.