'18/19 Skiing Thread

Home Forums General Discussion '18/19 Skiing Thread

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emily Fisken 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

dirtydown
    Participant

I am starting this thread on the chance I might find some company for a few skiing trips this year.  No offense taken if it needs to be moved to “Off Topic”.

12/26 Wednesday:  Hoodoo.  I am working on plans to go to Hoodoo this Wednesday.  Contact Nick  5four1 five1zero 2three0nine.

FYI, I am still trying to get geared up for backcountry trekking.  I have randonee  skis/skins and an avalanche transceiver.  I have never used the skis/skins for trekking up-hill.  I will probably start with a day of doing in-bound laps at Hoodoo (not this Wed.).  Unfortunately, I don’t have any transceiver training either.

aggold
    Participant

Ive got a season pass at bachelor and getting out there about every other weekend. Also AT set up for the Cone and Tumalo. Hoodo has the backcountry fest on the 19th.

dirtydown
    Participant

Monday 1/14:  Hoodoo Skiing?  I am most likely going to Hoodoo tomorrow.  Any company will be welcomed.

Emily Fisken
    Participant

I’m skiing Bachelor midweek, nearly every week this winter (Hookey bus on Wednesdays or driving up for Thursday/Friday) and would be happy commute or meet up with other advanced skiers and riders there. I’m also looking to connect with others for weekend backcountry treks, I’m AVI 1 certified. ~Emily

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.