With Jack Frost nipping at our collective noses, it’s that time again for our annual Holiday Lights Ride. This ride starts from Jeff Green’s house (1912 Lemming Ave., Eugene) and heads north to the amazing light displays in the North Gilham Road area. We’ll be blasting Christmas music during our casual street ride, lasting about an hour or so, and we’ll head back to the house for hot and cold beverages and pizza. Meet between 5 and 6:30pm – we roll out at 6:30 SHARP! Festive lighting and clothing highly encouraged. Everyone is invited, and kids are welcome. Helmets and appropriate front/rear lights are required. Hope to see you there!
- Monthly DOD Social Gathering on February 19, 2019 6:30 pm
- Cycling Injury and Prevention Clinic on February 21, 2019 6:30 pm
- Trails in Motion MTB Film Festival and Fundraiser Event on February 23, 2019 6:00 pm
- Happy Ride North Shore Tie on March 10, 2019 10:00 am
- Monthly DOD Social Gathering on March 19, 2019 6:30 pm