Announcing the 15th annual All Comer’s Meet hosted by the Disciples of Dirt! This is DOD’s most popular event of the year and is the officially the largest free mountain bike event in the Northwest. ACM is an all-abilities social ride and party—it is not a race. Folks will meet around 9:45 am, break into ride groups according to pace/skill level and head out for a fun day of cruising the Whypass trail network. Afterwards everyone gathers back at the South Parking area (the new one, south of the Pile) to eat, drink, win cool prizes, and enjoy the warmth of the bonfire.
What to Expect:
• Guided rides
• Raffle with amazing prizes!
• Refreshments by Oakshire and Plank Town
• Tracktown pizza
• Giant post-ride bonfire
• Post-ride competitions and entertainment
Things to Bring:
• Fenders… there will be mud on hand
• Post-ride snack… bring some to share
• Camp chair… for sitting around the post-ride bonfire
• Pop-up shelter if you have one… it may rain
• Firewood! (no Xmas trees please)
• Cash for…
• purchasing raffle tickets for tons of fabulous prizes
• decking yourself out with cool DOD branded stuff
• the DOD donation jar
Waiver Forms: Everyone must register and sign a waiver in order to ride. To save time on the morning of ACM, you can download the yearly form below, sign it, and bring it with you.