Here it comes again… DOD’s most popular annual event: All Comer’s Meet! ACM is an ALL ages, ALL abilities, ALL inclusive, and ALL weather social ride, party and fundraiser held at the Carpenter Bypass Trail System (Whypass) just outside of Lorane, Oregon. We are now in our 18th year of hosting All Comer’s Meet and it has become a much anticipated bright light in the dark rainy days of January. ACM is by far our largest fundraiser, with all proceeds* going towards improving the Carpenter Bypass network. In this past year we were able to pay a professional trail builder to create several new jump/flow lines that we are extremely excited to show off to newcomers and out-of-towners. So please join us on the traditional MLK holiday weekend for the most fun you’ll have all winter!
*The event is free but donations for raffle tickets are encouraged.
How it Works
Folks will gather around 9:45 am at the upper (south) parking lot and break into ride groups according to pace and/or skill level. Then we all head out for a fun day of cruising the Whypass trails. After the ride everyone hangs out at the staging area to eat pizza, drink, win cool prizes, and warm themselves by the fire.
* Be sure to arrive at least a half hour early to park, get kitted up, sign in and get your raffle tickets.
What to Expect
• Guided rides
• Raffle with amazing prizes (all proceeds go towards building and improving trails at Whypass)
• Free refreshments provided by Oakshire and Bigfoot
• Free pizza provided by Tracktown
• Wacky competitions (how far can you ride the backwards bike?)
• Local bike and outdoor gear vendors handing out free stuff
• Post-ride campfire
Things to Bring
• Fenders… there could be mud on hand
• Camp chair… for sitting around the campfire
• Firewood if you can … no Xmas trees please
• Cash … for the fundraiser raffle and the DOD donation jar
Waiver Forms: Everyone must register and sign a waiver in order to ride. To save time on the morning of ACM, you can click on the link below to download the 2023 DOD waiver form, then print it sign it, and bring it with you.
DOD 2023 Waiver Form
Directions: Click the link below for directions to the Carpenter Bypass Trail System. Once on Carpenter Bypass Road, keep driving up the hill past the gravel pile until you see the South Park staging area on the left after the yellow gate. The parking lot will be closed off for the event so you’ll need to park along the side of the road. Arrive early for the best spot!
Directions to Whypass