If you are currently a certified chainsaw or crosscut sawyer and your certification is expiring you can sign up to re-certify via the HCFV site. http://www.highcascadesvolunteers.com/ To get a first time certification you will need to wait for the HCFV Spring Training and those dates have not yet been announced.