Join DOD and IMBA!
In March of 2011 the Disciples of Dirt joined forces with the International Mountain Bike Association as an IMBA Chapter. This partnership will help the DOD grow, and will also help us become advocates for improved trail access. As a Chapter, IMBA will help the Disciples of Dirt handle administrative duties for the club, and we are now covered under IMBA’s non-profit status. IMBA will also be helping us as we work with various local agencies to improve and expand the local trail network, and they will assist us in developing a management plan for WhyPass.
- • To help protect and improve local mountain bike trail access
- • To support trail building and trail maintenance
- • To participate in local rides and events
- • To meet other mountain bikers who share your love for singletrack
- • To support IMBA's work on behalf of mountain bikers at the national level
- • To participate in the Disciples of Dirt member rewards program
- • To enjoy a variety of pro deals and other IMBA member benefits
Join DOD/IMBA today so that we will have more trails to ride tomorrow! Individual membership is only $30 annually; family membership is $50.00. Sign up online via the IMBA website: