Spring Barbie Camp 2018

6 replies [Last post]
taylorj

Greetings all,

I see Spring Barbie Camp 2018 is on the calendar.  Do we have a confirmation on the location?

- Josh 

Davey Sprockett

I visited Black Butte Ranch a week ago and intended to drive over to Wychus Creek to check things out. There was quite a bit of snow on the ground at BBR. Upshot: I never made it into Sisters or over to Wychus Creek. Dang it. I’m stilll hopeful of snagging the ol’ campsite but if it’s off limits now, we can just move across the highway.

Davey Sprockett

King of the Wild Front Tire

Time to ride

taylorj

Howdy y'all. 

The Sisters Oregon extended forecast is looking pretty good for Spring Barbie Camp.  
Tim, Davey, anyone have any information regarding Wychus Creek access for our event?

Barbie Glamping

- Josh 

Davey Sprockett

Yo Josh! Tim drifted into the traditional Barbie campsite a couple weeks ago and declared it good to go. So our plan is to proceed as usual, full speed ahead. Portapotty and hoppy refreshments have been arranged.

If we get any push back upon arrival, there’s an alternate camping area right across Three Creeks Lake Road, but at this point we don’t expect to receive any flak.

Davey Sprockett

Time to ride

taylorj

Barbie Camp! Woo-hoo!!!

- Josh 

slowleego

Will Barbie be adorned in her traditional grass skirt and rubber jacket this year?

Lee

Davey Sprockett

Barbie needs a new outfit! Please bring something inappropriate, Lee. :)

Davey Sprockett

Time to ride

Syndicate content Syndicate content