lawler work 5/06/17

5 replies [Last post]
bruce prator

I  am going to do some switch back work on old lawler trail starting at rd 543  off of shaddy dell rd . 5847 that's about the snow line. work till tired and ride down trail to duval creek .   IF somebody helps then they can leave their car at duval creek. and drive back to my truck to complete the trail work.  Rd 543 is about 2 miles above the hike a bike section.  Meet at duval creek sat moring.

bruce prator

pto

The Lawler volunteers relaxing after a very productive day.

0506171530 (1).jpg

Peter

Rider1405

Peter could you add 3 hours of trail work to Lawler Trail, I made an adjustment to the tree across the trail.  The log jump has a bypass now.

20170924_144931_small.jpg
bruce prator

thank god that has been there for over two years and is a pain in the ass to most bike riders

bruce prator

bruce prator

thank god that has been there for over two years and is a pain in the ass to most bike riders

bruce prator

MaxSteel

Thanks Billy!  Scratch that off the list.

Lee and I scouted Lawler on Saturday.  Made 15ish project notes, planted flags at 5 priority locations.  Stay tuned for a schedule to fix.

We were both pretty pleased with the overall condition of the trail.  It's just some problem corners and a couple big sluffs for the most part. 

P.S. - we rode up from the bottom of Lower Lawler/Eula to the top of Lawler.  It is shorter by road than trail!  Only 9.3 miles going up and the first 1.5 or so is singletrack.  Love to start and finish at the car!

Paul Timm

DOD/Worker Bee

"Let us ride"

Syndicate content Syndicate content